Friday, May 20, 2011

When it rains it pours

Ok ,so one of my daughters b day was Tuesday she turned 3 and Monday my other daughter will turn 4 .. yes i know they are very close in age. Well today has started off not right. My husband went to go cash his check so i could go and get the rest of the stuff for their party. Well it seems like that is not going to happen. While he was on his way home from the bank his brakes went out and he almost hit a house. So now we have to order a part for his car which means i want be able to get everything for the girl b day party for tomorrow. On the other side we only have one car which means since it will take the part 7 to 10 days to get here we will be without a car. Just Freaking Great . So much for having a happy weekend , my plans are ruined. i am going to try and make the best i can for my babies tomorrow . Hopefully i can hit the lottery and win millions, i wan't be greedy , i will share.

1 comment:

BNM said...

missed this post but I know it all worked out and the girls had a good bday party :D